AFTER-SUN CARE PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR USE AFTER SUN EXPOSURE! WATER LILY Series is suitable for dry and sensitive skin. Enriched with Aloe Vera gel concentrate that has strong regenerating properties able to sooth irritated skin. Aloe is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as for its long-lasting and efficient skin moisturizing action. When applied to the skin, it leaves an invisible film, increasing the skin resistance against harmful environmental influences. The perfume composition has been developed following a special technology that allows its use in very low concentrations to avoid skin irritations. Aloe - Aloe Barbadensis Mill. gel Like a cactus, the Aloe Vera plant consists of 99% water. The remaining 1% contains over 150 ingredients determining the amazing benefits of Aloe. These include over 12 vitamins - A, E, B1, B2, B3, B12, etc..; minerals - potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, copper, chromium, zinc, phosphorus, etc.; tannins; over 18 amino acids. Aloe is a widely used ingredient in cosmetic products due to its very favorable impact on skin. One of the most useful applications of Aloe is for soothing sunburns. With its powerful skin regenerative properties it fights skin inflammations and is beneficial for wound healing. Aloe is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as for its long-lasting and efficient skin moisturizing action. When applied on the skin, it leaves an invisible film, increasing the skin resistance against harmful environmental influences.
Aloe Vera gel that is used as an ingredient in the production of cosmetic products with Refan brand, is harvested from Aloe Vera plant that has been cultivated in Mexico. The sap obtained from the leaves is pressed and concentrated by distillation. 1 kg of Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate contains approximately the gel obtained from about 25 kilograms of fresh leaves.